Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Weight loss

I've lost 16 pounds since December! I've been working very hard to get back into my pre-baby pants, and I'm finally there! Not only that but now I weigh even less than my pre-pregnancy weight. Ladies, if you want something hard enough, you will push yourself to do so :)

I used to be so weak, and I remember in high school we had to run "the mile" and it was a mile long square around the outside of the track and field of my high school, and I could barely finish it and when I did I would be dying! It took me 25 to 30 mins just to do 1 mile! Lol So embarrassing =X

But now I'm seriously in the best shape of my life, and I plan to continue pushing myself to get stronger everyday. I want to be able to keep up with my two year old and be healthy! :) Loving my "new" body as well ;) I don't think I've ever been able to do one push up or planked in my life, and now I can do it all! I'm feeling amazing, and I'm loving it.

Sorry the flash was on..so theres a weird shadow in the back opps!

Well now that I can cross weight loss off my list of my big life overhaul plan, now I'm onto de-cluttering my home. I wanted to have a better life for my little family and I, and now that Mommas back and full of positivity, I can now tackle the home, and start living minimal. :) Wish me luck as I go through room by room and toss and clean everything. The less stuff we have, the less cleaning and organizing I have to do and the more time to spend with the kiddo and hubby!

I'm finally headed in the right direction! :) I'm over just sitting, wishing, and wallowing. I'm making things happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...