Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Baby Proof Silhouette Cameo Cardstock Ornaments

I made my first card stock project using my new Silhouette Cameo machine!

Isn't it cute?! It was super simple too. I just used the scalloped image that came with the machine in your library and traced just the outside. I then added Miniboss's name in a thick font and used the circle tool to make the hole at the top so I could string through some pink yarn left over from my cowl project. You make one image and the program that comes with your silhouette lets you multiply the image. I just laid them out so it would all fit onto a sheet of card stock.

You could do all your children's names! Or even use these as a tag for Christmas presents under the tree.

I love that when we light the tree up at night the light glows behind the card stock and it stands out even more. I love them and Miniboss does too. It also doesn't hurt that it's completely toddler proof and I don't have to worry about her breaking them. Toddler + broken glass = not good!

It is made out of paper so please do not put them too close to any of the light bulbs on your tree! Safety first guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...