Monday, July 23, 2012

7/20 Aurora Shooting

(source)

Sad sad news about Aurora. We were just there less than a month ago visiting my family, and it's heartbreaking to hear such tragic news. I used to go to that movie theater all the time during high school, and in fact the school that they took all the witnesses to was the one my little graduated from in June.

My trip to Vietnam really opened my eyes about the important things in life and not to take things for granted, but this tragic incident in my hometown makes me even more thankful for life, and that it's precious and can be taken at any moment.

The last few months have really changed me and made me a better, grateful person. I am sorry for everyone's loss, and everyone affected that dreadful day. I know Aurora is strong, and in time of crisis, Coloradoans know how to pull it together and support one another.

I am thankful my family is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...