Monday, July 2, 2012

My little brothers graduation

I've gotta back track on some posts and important events!

My little brothers Jason's Graduation from Gateway High School! The same high school I graduated from (class of 05'), and my older sister (class of 02') as well. I didn't think we were going to be able to make it in time to see him graduation but our leave got approved last second and we got some extra time off to make it :)

He graduated ranked #6 of his entire school. My parents moved around a bunch during his high school years, and I think he's been to a different high school every year, so it's such a huge accomplishment! Here's to the real world Jason! I love you!!

Right after the ceremony. That's my entire family!

& of course a silly one :)

Mom and Dad with Jason

Dad so proud of his only son! Poor guy had 5 sisters to live with lol!

Speaking of all his sisters..Me and all my sisters! lol!!

Jason with Miniboss

The Douangphilas

It was so much fun to hangout with my family and spend time with them. We see each other once a year for a big reunion, and it always feels like I've never left! I love my family. Congratulations again to my little bro! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...