Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Douangphila's Family Photos

Also while we were in Colorado we managed to sneak some time in to get family photos done!

I really wanted something different this year for our photos. Last year we did studio ones for Miniboss's 1st birthday, and since we didn't go this year for her birthday (we did the aquarium), I knew we had to make it up.

We called up our good friend Franciz and he managed to squeeze us in and took some amazing photos for us!

These are just a few of the ones I loved.

I love them!! They turned out more than perfect. I wanted them to be like a glimpse into our lives and I showed him a ton of different photos I loved and he gave me exactly what I wanted. He was sooo good with Miniboss too! Normally we always get mean mugging "Walmart" looks lol, but as you can see, she's super cheesy in these.

I can't wait to blow up a few of these for the living room!

Thank you for capturing these beautiful photos for us Franciz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...