Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm back!!

Gosh its been a while. I've been soo busy. We just got back home from a very long vacation and I can't even tell you how glad I am to finally be home! I never thought I could learn so much about myself in a months time, but I did and it's made me a better mother, wife, and person overall. I really appreciate everything I have, my family, and I am definitely counting my blessings from now on!

We have about 11 months left in Texas, we got our orders finally and we're moving to Kansas next year! I've been not so patiently living in our tiny apartment since we've been outgrowing it and it's soo much harder to be on a top floor with a 2 year old constantly running and jumping around. I feel awful for the people downstairs of us, and I'm always telling Miniboss to quit jumping, but we all know 2 year olds do whatever they want either you agree or not. =/

I'm just glad to move. It might be to Kansas, which wasn't my ideal base, but I know things all work out in the end. It will either be a great thing, or it'll make me even stronger as a person, which Texas has done...so in the end it's all about how you make of what life hands you! :) #yolo ...lol kidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...