Monday, December 19, 2011

Rainy Days

It's been gloomy and rainy here. I do whatever I can to keep the Miniboss busy so she doesn't drive me insane or the lady downstairs from all her stomping around. I don't know about you guys but I cycle her toys. I hide 1/3 of them in storage and when she gets tired of her toys I pull out the ones in storage and put the other ones away. Works EVERY TIME lol. I'm gonna be sad when she's older and is too smart for that, but for now it's like magic ;)

I pulled out her big Laura Ashley doll house. It was a birthday gift from Aunt Jenn when she was born, and now she's big enough to play with it and I don't have to worry about her swallowing the smaller pieces.




Hahaha isn't it cute?! Yep crazy hair and still in her PJ's and sweats. That's how she rolls.
The funniest part of playing doll house with your baby? She pulled out the doll house sofa and tried to sit on it! LOL!!! How did she know it was for sitting?! Stinky smarty pants :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...