Monday, January 28, 2013

Does your husband cut his own hair?

My husband cuts his own hair. I know...why don't I cut it for him?! Well it's just easier for him to do it himself. Less cleanup. He's been using the same old clipper set since before I met him so I got him this as a surprise :) Wahl 79524-2501 Chrome Pro 24-Piece Haircut Kit It's 39% off right now, and it's something he needs but won't buy a new one of.

Sometimes it's the little practical gifts in a marriage that keeps it going :) Gonna give it to him for Valentines heheh. Do you guys still get eachother things after you're married and have kids? I don't care for flowers and chocolate, I'd much rather get the things that I want than a surprise gift that's romantic but useless lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...