Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stella & Dot Jewelry

One of my New Years Resolutions this year was to start wearing big earrings! I usually like to leave the house with no makeup and my hair in a pony tail. BLAH! Frumpy mom alert! So I thought I'd take a hint from Sherry/Younghouselove and wear big earrings! If I'm not going to dress up, at least my head with have something fancy and I won't feel so frumpy...It's a step in the right direction.

So anyway, I turned to my sister Jennifer, who happens to be a Stella&Dot stylist. & I ordered 5 pairs of earrings. They had so many cute pairs I couldn't pick so I just bought them all lol. I splurged, and it's a gift to myself. I deserve it :)

Here are the ones I ended up purchasing.

(from top to bottom, left to right)
SERENITY STONE DROPS IN GREEN,
CAPRI CHANDELIER EARRINGS IN TURQUOISE,
SERENITY STONE DROPS,
GENEVE LACE EARRINGS,
SEYCHELLES CHANDELIERS
(Pictures from Stella&Dot)

The earrings came in these adorable boxes!

Is that not the most adorable packaging?! It always makes me feel giddy like I'm getting a gift even though I already know what's inside lol.

I love that there is some weight on these, but not too heavy. They are quality jewelry pieces and the look so classy and fresh. I usually hate to buy "fake" jewlery because it looks too much like Claires kiddy stuff. These are totally worth the money, and they're sophisticated and definitely can hold up to all mom ear pulling from babies type of thing. I now officially own more Stella & Dot jewelry than any other brand. The quality and styles just keep bringing me back to splurge on myself :)

I have makeup on here in these pictures, but hopefully even without makeup, I'll still feel pretty and sparkly when making a run to the mail box or to the grocery store :) And what kinda family blog would this be without a shot of Miniboss wanting her pics taken too! She doesn't have her ears pierced yet so she can't join in on big earring 2013 with me lol.

Anyway, if you're looking for an easy way to look a little more glam head over to Stella & Dot and give my sister some love!

I wasn't paid or perked for this blog post, I just love Stella & Dot jewelry, and I love supporting my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...