Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Desktop

Yay my desktop finally came in today. I've been wanting one for a long time, and my old laptop was on its last leg so we saved up and now I have an awesome desktop..for blogging, photo editing, coupons and stuff...Why not get another laptop? Cuz I have a kid who thinks anything she can carry is hers, like my phone, the camera, my touchpad...so I knew I wanted something stationary plus I use the computer for printing coupons and I like to have everything in one place.



My hubby totally agreed to getting me one..so he could use it for homework so he got dual monitors. He always ends up taking my things. But at least I'll have all my photos in one place now along with my photo editing softwares. I'm totally gonna cam whore everything and enjoy playing with the Adobe CS5. I have 1 TB now..and this whole set up cost less than our laptop did! I don't care what anyone says, I love my desktop!

And other big news..with the new comp we decided it was time for us to have a home office! We're going to IKEA this weekend to pick up some desks. Right now the desktop is temporarily set up on the dinning table because I couldn't wait lol. I got so excited about our own office space that I sold our old desk on craigslist already. Opps...Oh well its only a few more days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...