I finished up Miniboss's pompom garland for her bed!
Wanna know how to make your own pompom garland? It's easy, and I didn't need any special tools, only a plain ol' fork! :)
1. Cut a small piece of yarn the length of the fork, and slip it in between the middle teeth of the fork.
2. Wrap some yarn about 20 times around the fork. The more you wrap, the thicker the pom pom will be, but 20 worked out perfect for me.
3. Cut the yarn after you're done wrapping it around the fork.
4. Use the string from step 1 to tightly tie the yarn you just wrapped around the fork.
5. Now slip the entire thing off your fork. You will notice it looks like a bunch of loops.
6. Snip all the loops on both sides and fluff.
All done!! That's how you make a pompom with a fork :)
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Stay safe and warm.
We are spending our weekend with the husbands family. They are coming here so I will be busy cooking up Thanksgiving foods for Christmas :)