Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Our Five Year Anniversary

I met my husband 5 years ago today! I can't believe it's been that long already. We've been through so much together. A deployment, marriage, our first pcs, and the birth of our beautiful daughter. November 16, is one of the most important days to us. It marks the beginning of our journey in life together :) It's actually even more important to us than our actual wedding date!


For our one month anniversary he got me a diamond tennis bracelet and a pair of diamond earrings, for our five year anniversary he gets me my mommy car, the Kia Optima! This guy spoils me ;)

Thanks for all you do as a husband, and dad to our stinky kiddo :) We've had our share of ups and downs and I'm glad we always manage to talk everything through. I hope we share another 3897403802304 years together driving each other crazy hun heheh!

HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY HUN!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...