Monday, November 21, 2011

RGB Crimson Nail Polish


My new favoritestestestest red polish ever. I used to work in nail salons and have seen all sorts of red polishes, and have tried plenty myself. Even after two weeks of wearing it and picking at it and having all sorts of chippiness, I still get complimented on the color! I constantly look at it and think wow, this goes so well with my skin tone! I don't know if it's because I have a more olive skin tone, and red's can look orangy or too cool and just never look quite right, but this one is just perfect! It's looks okay in the picture, but in person its mind blowing beautiful, I just couldn't capture it's awesomeness on my poopy camera lol :)

You can find some here. I don't know if they sell the same color but I know they carry the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...